…where we strive to empower all students to maximize their potential.
Click here to see Bloomingdale’s Continuity of Learning (CLP) and COVID-19 Response Plan.
Food Pick Up
There will be meal distribution sites operating in our community all summer long. These sites will continue providing meals for all children 18 years of age and younger and to persons up to age 26, who are enrolled in an educational program for the mentally or physically disabled that is recognized by a state or local public education agency. No application or proof of income is required.
- Meals will be distributed in a grab-and-go format. No need to get out of your car- just pull up.
- Adults may pick up meal bags without the child/children present & get as many meal bags as needed.
- Meals will be distributed on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am – Noon
- Picking up on both days will cover breakfast and lunch for 7 days.
The following locations are distribution centers every Tuesday and Thursday: June 9th – August 31st . 10:00am – Noon
- Pizza Plus – Parking Lot, 5610 109th Ave, Pullman, MI. 49450
- Village of Breedsville – Downtown Breedsville, MI. 49027
- Family Dollar – 4178 Middle Street, Grand Junction, MI. 49056
Click above to view a list of monthly activities
Click above to view the
2019-2020 District Calendar
Click the link below for important information from Deb Paquette, Superintendent of Schools.
Click the link below for important information from Michigan Department of Education regarding COVID-19.
Click the link below for the letter and information sent home on March 6 regarding COVID-19.
Regrettably, the 2020 BASF annual alumni dinner has been canceled this year due to the current coronavirus situation. We will be announcing scholarship recipients soon. If you wish to make a donation to the Bloomingdale Area Schools Foundation alumni scholarship fund, you may do so here: https://alleganfoundation.org/